Join us and share your love for trails while helping young people cope with today’s challenges.
In order to keep everyone healthy and safe we have decided to turn the 2020 Wild One Run into a virtual event.
How it Works:
- Register for your preferred distance (5km, 10km, or 1km kids run)
- Complete your distance any time (or as many times) in the month of September
- You choose the pace, the date and the location
- You can do the full distance at once or break it into smaller increments over several days
- Track your time manually, with an app, or with GPS
- Option to submit you results online through RaceRoster
- Post your pictures on Wilden’s Facebook page or share them on Instagram using #WildOneRun
With your registration you’ll receive a 2020 Wild One shirt – Light and moisture wicking design for the perfect run experience.
Now is a great time to be active, to stay connected and to come together for a cause, even if it’s not in person. Register by August 9th 2020 to receive your Wild One athletic by the beginning of September.
We might not be running together, but we are still showing up for the same reason:
Raising Awareness & Funds for Youth Mental Health.
Visit the Wild One Run website for more information and to register.